OpenStage is range of stylish desktop phones, with models ranging from efficient to executive
Employees will enjoy their ease-of-use and high-definition voice quality, while IT and telecoms managers will benefit from simple integration with your current applications and communications environment. The OpenStage range is available for TDM environments, as well as IP environments, which enables them to be centrally managed as part of your overall IT infrastructure.
- High definition voice featuring the very latest developments in acoustics to ensure delivery of the very best voice quality, either through the handset or the high quality speakerphone
- State-of-the-art technology including touch sensitive controls and a rich and intuitive menu system
- Extensive support for SIP voice communication, providing interoperability and delivery of voice and video unified communications
- Extensive telephony feature-set for TDM or IP environments
- Open, standards-based approach to business application and process integration via XML
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation via standard Bluetooth headsets
- Easy-to-deploy and maintain from centralized IT management tools
The OpenStage range
OpenStage 10 is the ideal entry-level phone, delivering the crystal-clear voice quality and elegant design that users expect from OpenStage. OpenStage 10 is available for TDM environments.
OpenStage15 (Guide View | Download)
OpenStage 15 offers a wide variety of users seeking exceptional OpenStage performance in an affordable, easy-to-use package. OpenStage 15 is available for TDM, HFA, and SIP environments.
OpenStage 20 delivers exceptional value to a broad range of office users, delivering the high voice quality and extensive feature-set that users expect from OpenStage at a great price. OpenStage 20 is available for TDM, HFA, and SIP environments.
OpenStage 30 (Guide View | Download)
OpenStage 30 features a vast array of configurable function keys and expansion modules, making it the ideal phone for specialists frequently placing outbound calls. OpenStage 30 is available for TDM environments.
OpenStage 40 (Guide View | Download)
OpenStage 40 is an ideal phone solution for desk sharers, people working in teams, or call center staff, thanks to its large display and its ability to be easily customized for various workplace environments and users. OpenStage 40 is available for TDM, HFA, and SIP environments.
OpenStage 60 is ideal for power users, offering crystal-clear high definition voice, vivid LCD displays, and an exceptional range of features and communications capabilities to help employees be more productive than ever before. OpenStage 60 is available for TDM, HFA, and SIP environments.
OpenStage 80 delivers an extraordinary user experience for executives and top-level managers. A complete set of telephony and communications features, best-in-class LCD display, and an open application platform for productivity-enhancing applications unlock the full business potential of the phone. OpenStage 80 is available for TDM, HFA, and SIP environments.