Start to Finish, CTIV is Qualified to do the Job
CTIV offers the Sunshine Coast experience and the products to install, relocate, or upgrade your business telephones, voice and data systems, and cabling. Our Sunshine Coast phone technicians are a step above the rest with a High Level of Service, Knowledge and Expertise:
- Our phone system technicians have a minimum of five years experience in the telecommunications industry
- Telephone technicians are trained directly by the manufacturers
- We are fully licensed and we follow all AS / NZS’ISO / IEC and manufacturers’ installation standards for all voice, data and fiber optic cabling work and we make available certified testing results for your documentation
- Educated on the top products, such as Siemens, Aristel / 2N
Evaluation, Consultation, Design & Planning
Our Sunshine Coast phone system team listen to YOUR ideas and concerns, evaluate YOUR site, and THEN produce a telecommunications plan that applies to the latest technological advances to meet YOUR needs – with the capability YOU require now and the flexibility to expand and upgrade as YOUR Sunshine Coast business changes and grows.
- Perform Initial Site Survey
- System & Site Evaluations
- Needs Assessment
- Planning Interview
- Product & Services Recommendations
- System Design
Acquisition & Installation
To make sure you get the right telephone system equipment at the best price, with the best warranty and with great service-make just one call to CTIV. But even if you didn’t purchase your communications system through us, we can provide full phone system installation service and maintenance, right down to the cabling.
Initial & Ongoing Training
Your Caboolture, Sunshine Coast or Gympie company will benefit the most from your telecommunications systems when your employees are fully trained to take advantage of the many advanced features offered today. With CTIV, the job isn’t done until your employees are familiar and comfortable with all the key features of your telephone system equipment.
We train your employees on-site at your Sunshine Coast business before, during and after installation of your telephone system. We provide special instructions for your telephone system administrator, and make sure your employees have easy-to-follow user guides for ready reference as they gain experience with the system.
CTIV also specializes in planning and designing for the relocation of existing telephone systems and we provide structured office wiring and cabling for all voice and data systems.
- Dates & Timeframes Established
- Manpower & Activity Coordination
- Collection of Preliminary Data
- Evaluation of Existing Infrastructure
- Evaluation of Existing Equipment
- Carrier Agency Provisioning
- Evaluation of New Facility
- Installation at New Facility
- Quality and Reliability Testing
Planned Maintenance & Services
Whether you need a routine maintenance, software upgrades, or a network review, CTIV provides Caboolture, Sunshine Coast and Gympie businesses professional services with great attention to quality and detail.
- Existing Network Review – It’s not uncommon for a business to “loose track” of the network details over time. This can lead to confusion and wasted time. We have the experience and equipment to test, label, and document your cabling, phone systems, and data network.
- Ongoing Equipment Maintenance – Just like any piece of equipment, eventually your phone system will need some maintenance. Call us, it is our policy at CTIV to render prompt and
- Efficient service to all our customers – even if you just need simple maintenance.
- Maintenance Plans & Agreements – Ask about our Maintenance Plans. We offer maintenance that can protect your business from expensive downtime due to a malfunction of your communications system.
- System & Software Upgrades – Our systems engineers can make working changes to phone system operations and provide upgrades to capacity, features and firmware.