Professionally trained, experienced technicians make the difference[row][column size=”1/3″][/column][column size=”1/6″][list icon=”icon: ok” icon_color=”#FFF300″][spacer size=”10″]
- Fiber Optics
The CTIV Standard of Service
A step above the rest!
CTIV installs data network cabling cat5e, cat6, cat6a and optical fibre in the Caboolture, Sunshine Coast and Gympie areas. CTIV is a TE Connectivity certified installer and can offer up to 20 years warranty on data network cabling. CTIV uses only the best data testers and fusion splices like the fluke DTX1800 CableAnalyzer, fluke DTX-CLT Certifiber and the Sumitomo type 39 fusion splicer.
But your Sunshine Coast business deserves more than just meeting industry standards. That’s why we have our own “CTIV Standard of Service” which include, but is not limited to:
[list icon=”icon: hand-right” icon_color=”#007AB6″]
- No handwritten labels will be used
- All workstation faceplates will be properly identified and labeled
- All terminations in the Telco / data closet will be properly identified and labeled
- All patch panel ports in the Telco / data closet will be properly identified and labeled
- Cabling is hidden when possible and all visible cabling is neat and secured
- All terminations are clean and neat
- All connections are tested upon completion
- Training is given or scheduled at the completion of the installation
- The client will be informed prior to the technician’s departure
Our quality of service extends to our technicians as well:[list icon=”icon: hand-right” icon_color=”#007AB6″]
- Our data cabling technicians arrive promptly (or call if they are held up)
- Our data cablingtechnicians are always dressed in appropriate attire
- Our data cablingtechnicians act in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- And best of all … our data cabling technicians clean up after themselves!
The Job’s NOT Finished UNTIL it has been Tested
And the client is satisfied! (of course)
Upon completion of the station outlets, all cabling is tested to industry standards. All cable pairs will be tested end to end. All voice cable will be tested for continuity, potential grounds, shorts, and reversals. All data cables are tested 100 MHz ,250MHz, 500MHz.
If requested, all data cables can be certified and all test documents will be provided for your company records.